Title: Childcare Provider
Responsible to: Childcare Manager
Status: PRN/On-call schedule
- Enjoys working with children
- Arrives promptly and is dependable
- Greets arriving children and parents
- Remains until the last child has been picked up
- Follows check-in/check-out procedures for children
- Monitors children at all times
- Provides active involvement with children in age-appropriate ways
- Establishes and maintains caring and healthy relationships with children and their parents/caregivers
- Is in good physical health and able to lift up to 35 pounds
- Dresses appropriately in order to sit on the floor and stand with ease
- Works cooperatively with Safehome staff
- Demonstrates mature judgment and conduct reflecting an excellent attitude, outlook and ethical standard
- Maintains confidentiality with regard to children and their families
- Attends Children’s Center staff meetings
- Light cleaning: garbage, vacuuming, wipe down tables and chairs
Knowledge,Skills and Abilities:
Ability to workcollaboratively with a diverse group of people and a team player. Enjoy being with children.
Vary depending onavailability.
12:30 pm to 7:30pm: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
10:00 am to 2:00pm: Saturday
1. High school degreerequired.
2. Experience preferred.
3. Must not have anyunresolved emotional issues regarding personal current or past experience withabuse of any kind.
The Agency’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category
Job Type: Part-time
- United States (Required)
- One location
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
We welcome interested candidates to apply on indeed.com. Should you have any questions feel free to contact Human Resources at 913.432.9300